w21 Stone / 133 Kg
r15 Miles/24 Km
nFree Nationwide Boxed Delivery
-- Or --
eBuilt, Tested & Delivered By Us - £79
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
The Drive Cirrus - A Lightweight Carbon FrameThe Cirrus powerchair is perfect for transporting. The super portable design includes a foldable seat and a lightweight carbon steel frame with a stylish silver finish. Enjoy independence with a long range of 15 miles and travel with everything you need with a front pocket that can hold your essentials, keeping your hands free.
Stylish & PracticalThe Drive Cirrus is a powerchair with a lot to offer, with exceptional portability being at the frontline. Firstly, the frame is unique in that it can be folded for transport in the car or simply for storage in the house. It's made from strong Carbon steel that allows it to be amazingly lightweight compared to some of its competitors. However, with a lovely silver finish, style isn't overlooked with the Drive Cirrus so you can look good and have the independence you need.
A Powerchair That Can Go AnywhereOverall, when it comes to mobility, a powerchair that you can take everywhere with you is an important thing to have. The Cirrus has portability covered. Its folding Carbon steel frame means it takes up less space in the boot while fully adjustable features can be removed so the powerchair is easier to manage.
Features & Specification
- Maximum speed of 4mph*.
- Maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge*.
- Available in 46cm (18") seat width.
- Attractive steel cross-brace frame.
- Designed for indoor and limited outdoor use such as shopping centres.
- Rear wheel drive system.
- Flip up, height adjustable and removable padded armrests to suit the comfort of the user.
- Comes with 1.5" seat cushion and front pocket for storing essentials.
- Comes with back cushion which includes a larger pocket for additional storage.
- Tension adjustable backrest for added comfort.
- Adjustable length controller mount.
- Detachable and height adjustable back post and push handles.
- Foldable lightweight frame for easy storage and transportation.
- Electromagnetic brakes and emergency brakes.
- Programmable controller.
- De-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required.
- Padded nylon upholstery for additional comfort and support.
- Solid front 8" castors with 12.5" solid rear tyres provide durability and low maintenance.
- Swing away, removable footrests to assist with easy transfers.
- Height adjustable legrests suit users leg length.
- Detachable anti tip wheels as standard.
- One touch lap belt and calf strap included for additional safety and security.
- Off board charging with folding battery tray (2 x 34Ah Batteries)**.
- Maximum weight capacity 136kg (21st).
|Battery Size (Amps)||34|
|Max User Weight (St.)||21|
|Wheel Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Seat Width (Cm)||46|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .