Drive Easy Rider
- Speed: 8 MPH
- Range: 31 Miles / 50 Km
- Carry Limit: 28 Stone / 178 Kg
Choose your payment term
The Drive Easy Rider - Motorcycle Inspired Mobility
The first thing you'll notice about the Drive Easy rider is its striking appearance. With a design unlike any other scooter, it really goes against the grain. Designed to look and feel like a motorbike, you'll definitely stand out against the crowd and if you're a motorbike enthusiast, then this is undoubtedly the scooter for you.
The Drive Easy Rider redefines the meaning of luxurious mobility and offers a driving experience that exceeds your expectations. Starting with the basics, the Easy Rider features telescopic motorbike suspension that has no trouble soaking up any bumps in the road to provide you with a smooth ride. Furthermore, the throttle mimicks the throttle you'd find on motorbikes and to top it all off, the Easy Rider has large motorbike style wheels that will have no trouble tackling different types of terrain.
Perfectly Engineered To The Smallest Detail
The Easy Rider is not only a stylish and unique scooter, but it's also a powerful machine, capable of being your trusty mobility companion. First of all, you'll never need to worry about what time of day you drive your scooter because an all-round lighting system has you covered for full visibility at night. Also, the Easy Rider features Illuminated controls and angle adjustable handlebars, so you can drive the way you want to when you want to.
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 31 miles on full battery charge*
- Comfortable rotating sport style seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest and width and angle adjustable armrests.
- Angle adjustable handlebars allow comfortable positioning for the user
- Throttle lever with automatic safe-breaking system
- Additional Hand Brake for added security
- Telescopic front motorbike suspension for easy handling
- Excellent turning circle for use in small areas
- Illuminated controls feature a twin-dial digital dash
- Trip computer for measuring distance travelled
- Easy to use LED controls
- All round lighting, including large headlight, front/rear indicators, and rear brake lights to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin adjustable rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large footwell with anti-slip rubber mat
- Motorbike style wheels with modern chrome mudguards
- Rear bumper provides extra protection
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Large seat back storage pocket for keeping essentials safe when out and about
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents the scooter from rolling backward on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Optional lockable and removable rear pannier box
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah or 2 x 12V 100Ah**
- Weight capacity 180kg (28st)
|Battery Size (Amps)||100|
|Max User Weight (St.)||28|
|Overall Length (CM)||166|
|Speed (MPH)||4, 6, 8|
|Overall Width (Cm)||76|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .