Drive Prism Sport
- Speed: 4 MPH
- Range: 12 Miles / 19.3 Km
- Carry Limit: 21 Stone / 135 Kg
Choose your payment term
Prism Sport - All The Performance & Reliability
The Prism Sport exceeds expectations in terms of its capability to handle tricky terrain. The Prism Sport's exceptional performance over different terrains is made possible by its large solid tyres and high ground clearance meaning you can tackle uneven terrain without causing damage to the bottom of your scooter.
A Stylish & Solid Design
The Prism Sport stands out from the crowd thanks to its appealing design that provides a nice aesthetic on the outside and good, solid engineering on the inside. Furthermore, feel good about the scooter you're driving for 12 miles in one charge with batteries that last you all day. Don't be limited by the weather, or even the time of day. Featuring mud flaps that protect you from sprays and a backlit battery panel that you can see however dark it is outside, you'll have full freedom.
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 12 miles on full battery charge*
- Easily disassembles for transportation.
- Improved styling and appealing body design
- Comfortable seat which swivels 360 for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Intelligent brake system
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and integral lifting handles for easy transportation
- Height adjustable seat to suit individual user requirements
- Width and angle adjustable flip-up armrests for easy transfers
- Tiller head with headlight and LED battery gauge for ease of use
- Excellent mud flaps
- Larger 22cm x 10cm (9" x 4") grey solid tyres provide greater ground clearance
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Delta bars available as optional extra
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 20 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Weight capacity 135kg (21st)
- Speed: 4 MPH
- Maximum User Weight: 135 Kg
- Range: 12 miles
- Weight: 51.5kg (113lb)
- Width: 55cm (21.5”)
- Length: 104cm (41”)
- Height: 90cm (35.5”)
- Max Gradient: 8˚
- Heaviest Component: 29.2kg (66Ib)
- Ground Clearance: 110mm (4”)
|Battery Size (Amps)||20|
|Max User Weight (St.)||21|
|Overall Length (CM)||104|
|Overall Width (Cm)||55|
|Weight (including batteries) (Kg)||135|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .