Drive Royale 4 Sport
r28 Miles / 45 Km
w25 Stone / 159 Kg
nFree Nationwide Boxed Delivery
-- Or --
eBuilt, Tested & Delivered By Us - £79
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
The Drive Royale 4 Sport - Sleek Build & Solid Canopy
With it's sporty frame and solid engineering, the Drive Royale 4 Sport is the ideal choice for those looking for mobility that won't let them down. This stunning scooter features a stylish canopy, powerful 1500W motor and a maximum range up to an impressive 37 miles, providing the perfect balance of luxury comfort and performance.
The Scooter That Has It All
The Drive Royale 4 Sport really is the scooter that has it all, with its solid canopy that can protect you from rain and wind, whilst making you feel safer on your travels. Making the scooter as user-friendly as possible, a digital dash display is also included so you can keep in the loop when it comes to charging level and speed. Furthermore, the Drive Royale 4 Sport is fully road legal, this is thanks to its twin rearview mirrors and full lighting setup, allowing you to stay safe whatever time of day it is.
Going The Extra Mile To Ensure Your Comfort
The Royale 4 Sport goes that extra mile when it comes to your comfort. Firstly, the automatic speed reduction helps you maintain a smooth ride and ensures you stay safe when turning corners at high speeds. Then there's the 20" wide seat to suit users of all sizes with width adjustable armrests to provide even more comfort. To top it all off there's all round suspension that soaks up all the bumps in the road, and fully adjustable positioning to help you find your perfect position
- Top speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 28 miles (70Ah batts) or 37 miles (100Ah batts) on full battery charge*
- Stylish modern design with canopy
- Large 51cm (20") seat width accommodates larger users providing added comfort
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are width adjustable and flip up for easy side transfers
- Automatic speed reduction when steering for added safety
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- Tiller adjustment by lever to suit user requirements
- Digital dash display with user friendly controls
- High level indicators and lighting to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Large 36cm (14") front and 48cm (19") back alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride and excellent ground clearance
- Delta bars as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Lap belt included for added safety
- Highly powerful 1500W motor
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12V 79Ah or 2 x 12V 100Ah**
- Weight capacity 160kg (25st)
|Battery Size (Amps)||70|
|Max User Weight (St.)||25|
|Overall Length (CM)||169|
|Speed (MPH)||4, 6, 8|
|Overall Width (Cm)||75|
|Weight (including batteries) (Kg)||114|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .