- Speed: 8 MPH
- Range: 25 Miles / 40 Km
- Carry Limit: 25 Stone / 159 Kg
Choose your payment term
The Drive Viper - A Quick & Responsive Ride
The Drive Viper is the answer to quick, responsive driving and with a whole host of excellent features to help you on your journey, independence has never been so easy. Travel up to 25 miles on one charge and glide through the streets at a satisfying 8 MPH.
State Of The Art Mobility
With modern, state of the art controls that make driving easier than ever, you'll have perfect control over your Drive Viper. As well as this, a hand operated cable brake ensures your safety when on the roads so you can focus on where you want to go without worrying about anything else. With twin rear view mirrors and a front headlight, you have full visibility when driving the Viper so you can drive day or night and feel safe on the roads.
Plenty Of Luxurious Extras
When you get the Viper, you not only get a reliable scooter that will constantly deliver a trouble-free driving experience, you also get plenty of extras to make the Viper an all in one mobility hub. With a removable storage basket on the front and a rear storage pocket, you can take your essentials with you wherever you go, and still have enough room to pick up some bits from the shops.
- Top Speed of 8mph*
- Maximum range of 25 miles (50ah) or 30 miles (79ah)*
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- 14" stylish alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- State of the art controls
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- Delta bars as standard
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle adjustable and flip up for easy transfers
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Large seat back storage pocket for storing essentials
- Additional hand-operated cable brake for added safety
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Recommended MK batteries: 2 x 12v 50ah or 2 x 12v 79ah**
- Weight capacity 160kg (25st)
|Battery Size (Amps)||50|
|Max User Weight (St.)||25|
|Overall Length (CM)||143|
|Speed (MPH)||4, 6, 8|
|Overall Width (Cm)||66|
|Weight (including batteries) (Kg)||120|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .