w21 Stone / 133 Kg
r16 Miles / 26 Km
sSeat Width: 410-460 mm
nFree Nationwide Boxed Delivery
-- Or --
eBuilt, Tested & Delivered By Us - £79
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
Drive Volt - A Solid Design You Can Rely On
The Drive Volt is an ideal middle of the range powerchair that sports a fixed aluminium frame. The solid frame provides stability and a durable mobility solution while solid puncture-proof tyres further enhance your experience.
No Compromise On Comfort
With the Volt having a solid frame, it's easy to assume that adjustments will be very restricted. This is where the Volt defies expectations and boasts a seat that has an adjustable backrest and 3 options for seat depth so you can find your perfect position and rely on the Volt to look after your posture. With an added seat cushion for even more comfort, you can enjoy the best of both worlds with a solid design and a seat that helps to prevent discomfort and pressure sores.
Take your mobility with you wherever you go. Gone are the days of wondering if your powerchair is okay for car transport as the Drive Volt is fully crash tested, providing you with peace of mind.
Features & Specification
- Maximum speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range 16 miles on a full battery charge*
- Available in 41cm (16"), 46cm (18") and 51cm (20") seat widths
- Tension adjustable backrest and length adjustment on armrests allow chair to be easily adapted to suit comfort preferences
- Detachable height and width adjustable armrests with PU arm pads to suit comfort of user
- Single lever de-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required
- Swing in / swing out detachable and angle adjustable legrests
- Choice of three seat depths to suit user preferences
- Aluminium rear wheels with 35cm (14") solid puncture proof tyres
- Front castors with 22cm (9") solid puncture proof tyres
- Dynamic Shark Series Controller
- Powerful 450W motors
- On or off board charging (2 x 50Ah batteries)**
- Seat cushion included for added comfort
- Fitted with a kerb climber as standard
- Fitted with a seat belt for extra security
- 1 year parts warranty and 5 year warranty on frame
- Maximum weight capacity 135kg (21st)
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
|Battery Size (Amps)||50|
|Max User Weight (St.)||21|
|Wheel Type||Rear-Wheel Drive|
|Seat Width (Cm)||41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .