Invacare Storm 4 X-Plore
With the Invacare Storm 4 X-plore the addition of the True Track® Plus motors means clients can now drive faster and further than ever before! Clients can experience the benefits of four-wheeled suspension for confident driving outdoors whatever the terrain. The increased shock absorption and improved traction even on rough ground give the ultimate driving performance for clients wanting to enjoy more freedom in any environment!
With the addition of the True Track® Plus motors, clients can now drive faster and further than ever before! The Storm4 X-plore offers the perfect combination of outdoor driving and comfortable seating, with the Modulite™ system providing a wide range of supportive seating options to give the best fit in seating to a wide range of clients.
The Storm 4 X-plore has a range of optional extras including a powered seat lift, power tilt, power recline, and powered elevating legrests.
Four individually adjustable high end springs with integrated shock absorbers guarantee excellent comfort and traction on uneven ground. The pneumatic tyres increase the performance of the Storm4 X-plore outdoors.
Ease of use:
Batteries and electronics are easily accessible, making servicing simple. The Modulite™ highly adaptable modular seating system is simple to adjust, enabling the optimum fit, and can be changed at time to suit the needs of the client.
Now featuring the True Track® Plus the next generation of gearless, brushless motors. These motors support a far greater driving range than conventional geared motors and allow exact speed adjustment with maintained torque -up to 40% more torque at slower speeds. They are perfect for all types of clients with varying levels of experience for an easy and safe drive, as well as a great option for those seeking a more dynamic ride.
• Maximum user weight 150kg (23.5 stone)
• Gearless, Brushless Motors: 6km/h, 10km/h or 13km/h!
• HITEC X‐Plore rear suspension, and front castor suspension
• Modulite highly adjustable seating system: Flex3 set up
• Seat Widths from 380mm to 580mm (15″ ‐ 23″)
• Seat Depths from 410mm, 510mm (16″ ‐ 20″)
• Tension Adjustable Backrest
• Height and depth adjustable, removable armrests
• Manually settable seat tilt
• Manually settable backrest recline
• Angle adjustable legrest hangers
• Fixed, flip up footplates
• Choice of 6 colours
• Puncture drive wheels and front castors
• 73.5 Ah (Gel) batteries
• Lapbelt (adjustable both sides)
• Tool kit and 8A (200 ‐ 250V) Charger
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .