The Lars Riser recliner - Comfort Built Around You
A riser recline chair that features a Stylish and modern leather design to add to any decor. For comfort built around you, choose the Lars with ergonomic padding & smooth reclining action.
- Backup Battery For Safety in Powercuts
- High Weight Limit of 23 Stone
- Handset With Safety Key
- Handy Side Pockets For Storage
- Castors For Easy Movement On All Floors
- Ergonomic Letterbox Back
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset With Safety Key
- 1 x Manual
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 100cm x 90cm x 110cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 53cm x 45cm x 51cm
- Backrest Height: 59cm
- User Weight: 23 Stone (147Kg)
Bringing Style & Comfort
The Lars riser recliner will look great in any living room thanks to its high-quality leather upholstery with the choice of 4 different colours. As well as style, the Lars brings new levels of comfort into your life. Thanks to the ergonomically contoured seat back and padded upholstery, you'll be more comfortable than ever before. Choose from infinite different positions with the Dual motor option using the 5 button handset and find your perfect position.
Promoting Good Posture
The Lars is a recliner chair that cares for your posture as well as your comfort. It can help users who struggle to stand and sit down because of conditions like MS, Arthritis or circulation problems. It does this by giving you the 'boost' that you need to stand up and lowering you gently when you want to sit down. Once you're sat down, the Lars' economic design distributes your body weight evenly so you can use the chair for longer without getting pressure sores
- Stylish and modern leather design to add to any decor
- Two motors enable legrest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Convenient side pocket for easy storage
- Safety key is built into a hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Dual motor comes with a 5 button handset
- Features castors to aid movement across all surfaces
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in a luxurious leather with 4 colour options – Black, Burgundy, Brown or Cream
|Weight Capacity (Kg)||146|
|Weight Capacity||23 Stone|
We offer free delivery on all orders, generally if the order is a boot scooter or smaller it will be sent via courier on a next working day service. Larger items are not usually delivered by courier and you will be scheduled in for delivery within 5 working days
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed Fri-Sun will be shipped Monday to prevent purchases sitting in distribution centres over the weekend.
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 48 Months
Alternatively spread the cost even further with a flexible finance package up to 48 months.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months. To apply simply add this product cart then at checkout choose 'Pay Monthly' as your payment method.
You can use the finance calculator on the product page to see an example of payments.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.