- Speed: 4 MPH
- Range: 10 Miles / 16.1 Km
- Carry Limit: 20 Stone / 127 Kg
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
The Drive Scout - Featuring The Drive Splitting Mechanism
The Drive Scout, a compact scooter with big possibilities. With many features that are usually only found on larger scooters, this scooter presents the perfect opportunity to have everything you should ever need but at half the price. Featuring a comfortable delta tiller and incorporating drives splitting mechanism. It's easy to see why this mobility scooter has earned itself an excellent rating on many sites such as Amazon.
Your Comfort Matters
The seat of the Scout 3 is definitely something to talk about. It's height adjustable so you can find your perfect position. It's also capable of rotating a full 360° so transfers aren't needed when you're out for lunch or at a desk somewhere, just rotate to your perfect position as if it's an office chair.
The Drive Scout 3 has portability in mind and has been built to make portability as easy as possible so you can take your scooter in the car without worrying if it will fit. Don't waste time worrying about how to disassemble it safely. With Drives easy splitting mechanism you'll be able to take it apart in no time without the need for any tools.
- Top speed of 4mph*
- A maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge*
- A comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360' for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable seat to suit user comfort requirements
- Delta bars as standard
- Easy to change body panels
- Easy tiller adjustment to suit user requirements
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non-marking tyres
- Width adjustable flip-up armrests for added flexibility
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents the scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
Order today from Great British Mobility and get 12 months warranty and 3 months insurance on your Mobility Scooter completely free.
No Deposit Mobility Scooter Finance is available allowing you to save your budget and spread the cost over up to 4 years. Simply apply at checkout for an instant decision.
|Battery Size (Amps)||12|
|Max User Weight (St.)||20|
|Overall Length (CM)||108|
|Overall Width (Cm)||48|
|Weight (including batteries) (Kg)||44|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .