One Rehab Vantage
- Speed: 4 MPH
- Range: 16 Miles / 26 Km
- Carry Limit: 26 Stone / 170 Kg
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
The One Rehab Vantage - A Heavy-Duty Pavement Scooter
It's rare to find a pavement scooter with a large user weight capacity as the smaller frame usually means sacrificing strength. However, the One Rehab Vantage goes against the grain with its extremely high user weight capacity.
26 Stone Weight Capacity
Being able to carry up to 26 Stone makes it the perfect bariatric mobility solution for everyone. Also, this very capable mobility scooter guarantees a comfortable and hassle-free driving experience thanks to its deluxe adjustable seat and large foot deck giving you ample legroom. Extremely powerful the other hand, the heavy-duty powerful motor enables the Vantage to travel up steep slopes and across uneven terrain with ease. You can always rely on your Vantage to keep going forward whatever the circumstances.
Enjoy your ride in comfort with shock-absorbing suspension that provides you with a smooth and enjoyable trip. With Portability In MindThanks to Vantage's unique design, transporting your mobility scooter has never been easier. It can be easily disassembled to put in a car or store inside your house to save space.
Pavement scooter that can still go in the boot
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you can quickly load your Vantage into the boot of your car on long days out. Finally, the Vantage pavement scooter boasts all of these great features as well as powerful LED lighting so you can drive your mobility scooter in the evening and at night. Also, an easy access tiller charger makes charging your Vantage for the next day of exploring a breeze.
- Speed (max): 4 mph
- Travel Range (Max)*: 16 mi. (26 km)
- Battery (Max): 2 x 12V 22Ah AGM
- User Weight (Max): 26 st. (170kg)
- Heaviest Part When Disassembled: 18 kg
- Total Weight (W/O Batteries): 46.7 kg
- Total Weight (With Batteries): 63 kg
- Overall Length: 1200 mm (47 in.) Width: 540 mm (21 in.) Height: 940 mm (37 in.)
- Folded Height (Tiller Down/Seat Off): 470 mm (18.5 in.)
- Climbing Gradient (Max): 12°
- Turning Radius (Min): 1540 mm (60.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance (Mid Frame): 90 mm (3.5 in.)
- Seat: Deluxe Adjustable Width: 460 (18 in.) Height: 440-500 mm
- Front/Rear Tyres: 230 mm (9 in.)
- Suspension: Adjustable Front & Rear
- Charger Type: Tiller / Battery Pack
- Tiller Lock: Yes
- Tiller Type: Easy Grip Delta
|Max User Weight (St.)||26|
|Overall Length (CM)||120|
|Seat Width (Cm)||46|
|Overall Width (Cm)||54|
|Weight (including batteries) (Kg)||63|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .