Quickie Salsa M2
- Carry Limit: 22 Stone / 139 Kg
- Range: 19 Miles / 31 Km
- Seat Width: 410-510 mm
Choose your payment term
Quickie Salsa M2 - Discover the next evolution in performance and style
Evolved from the Salsa M – the market leading mid-wheel-drive powerchair – the Salsa M2 effortlessly balances superb indoor manoeuvrability with outstanding outdoor performance and head-turning style.
Choose Performance Indoors…
Superior indoor manoeuvrability, thanks to the Salsa M²‘s ultra-compact turning radius and Quickie‘s patented mid-wheel-drive technology. Get great access and control through narrow doorways, in lifts and around confined spaces with the ultra-compact base dimensions. Easily transfer into and out of your Salsa M2 effortlessly access vehicles and under tables with the lower than ever before seat to floor height from 43cm (17“) with powered COG tilt, or 45cm (17.5“) with lift/tilt.
Evolved from highly-advanced technology and options from the Salsa M, the Salsa M2 blends proven patented technology with a series of high-performance options from the Jive M:
- Enjoy a smooth and stable ride, even over rough terrain, with Quickie‘s patented all-wheel suspension – six independently suspended wheels absorb all those bumps.
- Quickie‘s anti-pitch technology eliminates pitching on slopes, and with all your weight located directly above the drive wheel to maximise traction you‘ve never been in a safer driving position.
- More miles per charge! Take advantage of the ultra-efficient 4mph speed option powered by 60 Ah batteries and delivering 10% more charge than the original Salsa.
- Choose speed, torque and outright performance with the 120 Ah controller option and 6mph, four-pole high torque motors.
- Whatever your performance or practical requirements, the Salsa M2‘s range of options gives you the optimum balance between an exhilarating drive and great efficiency.
Choose Headturning Style…
The Salsa M2 blends Quickie‘s true hallmarks of beautiful sleek design with an assertive stance and sporting performance – sure to turn heads. Stand out from the crowd with a selection of four body colours: matt black, classic white, vibrant red, or electric blue – there‘s a colour to suit every occasion and taste. Be seen with the Salsa M2‘s LED bright lights and indicators integrated into the rear body panel for subtle styling. Make it your own! Customise your Salsa M2 beyond the range of performance and style options with our Built-4-Me service, exclusively available through Quickie. Whether you want to stand out from the crowd, turn heads in awe, or simply complement your outfit – with the Salsa M2 you‘re always in style.
Unparalleled performance and head-turning style doesn‘t mean compromising on practicality.
The Salsa M2 delivers great functionality:
- Flip-back armrests provide easy access in and out of your Salsa M2 and allow for close access to desks.
- Effortlessly climb 7cm (3“) kerbs and thresholds.
- A 30cm lift option gives you easy access to bars, cupboards and worktops.
Drive your vehicle from the comfort of your Salsa M2 or enjoy hassle-free transportation and peace of mind with the approved DAHL docking solution. The Salsa M2 is crash tested and passed to ISO 7176-19.
The Salsa M2 is transit tested in accordance with ISO 7176-19 and approved for transportation in a vehicle. The tests are conducted with a four-point-tie-down system and the optional DAHL docking system for an even easier fixation.
Every Salsa M2 comes prepared for the DAHL docking station as standard – making fitting easier than ever!
Performance, style and practicality – without compromise. Choose from a wide range of options to perfectly tailor your Salsa M2 to you and your lifestyle. Live without limits!
|Battery Size (Amps)||60|
|Max User Weight (St.)||22|
|Seat Width (Cm)||41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51|
|Speed (MPH)||4, 6|
|Wheel Type||Mid-Wheel Drive|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .