Nevada Rise Recliner - Dual Motor Action
A Riser recliner chair with safety features like a backup battery, allowing for operation in power cuts. Handy storage pockets let you keep your essentials close and your living room tidy.
- Handset With Key For Safe Operation
- Backup Battery For Operation In Power Cuts
- 2 Handy Storage Pockets
- Independently Moving Back & Legrest
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset With Safety Key
- 1 x Manual
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 94cm x 86cm x 110cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 54cm x 51cm x 48cm
- Backrest Height: 62cm
- User Weight: 23 Stone (147Kg)
Maintaining Your Posture
The Nevada Rise & Recliner features a Dual Motor mechanism allowing independent operation of the leg rest and backrest. This provides countless recline options for finding the most comfortable position and helping you to distribute your body weight. This helps you achieve the highest level of comfort, whilst maintaining a healthy position.
Crafted With You In Mind
The Nevada has been crafted with care, taking your comfort into account from the very start. This is evident in the finished product that features a lovely three tier waterfall back design, helping to maintain correct posture whilst offering supreme comfort. With the ergonomically crafted seat back, this chair promises to meet your comfort requirements and hug your body. Plus with a padded Rembrandt fabric to finish complete the chair, comfort is easy to find.
The Nevada isn't just a chair, it's a medical aid. Ideal for those who suffer from conditions such as MS, Arthritis & circulation problems, this chair helps ease the difficulty of sitting and standing thanks to its rising mechanism that provides extra support. We think this is a great feature that many will appreciate.
- Two motors enable leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- The backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation and can be stopped at any required position to suit the user
- Two convenient side pockets for easy storage
- Safety key is built into a hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Inbuilt fail-safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate 4 button handset
- Also available in Petite size for proportional fit to people 1.7m (5'6") tall or less
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
|Weight Capacity (Kg)||146|
|Weight Capacity||23 Stone|
We offer free delivery on all orders, generally if the order is a boot scooter or smaller it will be sent via courier on a next working day service. Larger items are not usually delivered by courier and you will be scheduled in for delivery within 5 working days
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed Fri-Sun will be shipped Monday to prevent purchases sitting in distribution centres over the weekend.
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 48 Months
Alternatively spread the cost even further with a flexible finance package up to 48 months.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months. To apply simply add this product cart then at checkout choose 'Pay Monthly' as your payment method.
You can use the finance calculator on the product page to see an example of payments.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.