r10 Miles / 16 Km
w21.5 Stone/136 Kg
nFree Nationwide Boxed Delivery
-- Or --
eBuilt, Tested & Delivered By Us - £79
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
Roma Denver - Easy Portability Without Compromise
The new Roma Denver mobility scooter is a new design from Roma Medical, manufacturers of the trustworthy Shoprider range. Roma Medical designed this mobility scooter with portability in mind. So this capable, lightweight scooter is quickly taken apart into five separate sections and is just as simple to reassemble again. This handy feature, therefore, means you can bring the Roma Denver everywhere with you, whether it's the boot of your car or on holiday.
A Comfortable Ride
An important aspect of mobility scooters is the comfort, which is taken seriously with the Roma Denver. The Supportive, padded back seat ensures you are comfortable throughout the day. Furthermore, the seat can be fully adjusted with back & forth adjustments as well as incorporating a swivel action seat. This makes it easy to sit at a table without leaving your mobility scooter. Furthermore, Front and rear shock absorbers aid your comfort no matter what terrain you're travelling across on your adventures which helps to eliminate shakiness and bumps.
- Bigger wheels, smoother ride – Front wheels 7.5″, Rear wheels 8.5″
- More ground clearance, better obstacle climbing
- 5-year limited warranty (Chassis Only)
- Shopping basket.
- LED headlight.
- Front and Rear Shock Absorbers.
- All round Mud Guards.
- Quickly dismantles without tools for easy transport and storage.
- Anti-tipping wheels at the rear.
- Comfortable swivel adjustable height seat with rear storage pocket.
- Flip up and width adjustable armrests.
- Adjustable angle tiller.
- Detachable battery pack.
- Durable rubber foot mat and footrests.
- Available in Orange & Graphite Grey.
- Height: 38" / 96.5 cm
- Tyres: 7.5" / 19 cm Front 8.5" / 21.6 cm Puncture Proof Tyres
- Weight of heaviest part: 45.2 lbs / 20.5 kgs
- Seat type: Padded, folding, adjustable
- Turning radius: 56.7" / 144 cm
- Suspension: Shock Absorbers front and rear
- Safe Climbing Angle: 10 Degrees
- Maximum Safe Slope: 6 Degrees
|Battery Size (Amps)||24|
|Max User Weight (St.)||21.5|
|Overall Length (CM)||112|
|Overall Width (Cm)||56|
|Weight (including batteries) (Kg)||56|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .