Seattle - Classic Design With Traditional Button Back
A riser recliner chair that utilises a triple motor design to take up less space when rising. A stylish button back design and backup battery for operation in power cuts makes this the full package.
- Stylish & Unique Button Back Design
- Hidden Mechanics For A Cleaner Look
- Backup Battery For Operation In Power Cuts
- Ergonomic Seat Back Design
- Triple Motor Design
- Smooth & Discreet Operation
- 1 x Brand New Rise Recliner Chair
- 1 x Handset
- 1 x Manual
- Overall Dimensions (D x W x H): 82cm x 80cm x 111cm
- Seat Dimensions (D x W x H): 50cm x 47cm x 48cm
- Backrest Height: 63cm
- User Weight: 23 Stone (147Kg)
Luxurious Riser Recliner
If you're looking for a more classic look, the Seattle is the way to go. With a traditional button back design & explicit attention to detail, this recliner manages to be one of the most unique. Every last detail has been thought through when designing the Seattle, there's even a safety mechanism that allows the chair to stop if somethings caught in the mechanism. However, the chance of this happening is reduced thanks to the chairs interior upholstery that manages to cover the mechanics of the chair.
The reclining mechanism that powers the Seattle is reliable & makes ease of lifting, lowering and reclining you to your perfect level of comfort. What really stands out about the high-quality motors inside the Seattle is their subtle operation. Everything about the Seattle is effortless, so when you want to change position the quiet motors operate smoothly & efficiently. The Seattle isn't only brilliant for relaxing, it's also capable of reclining to an excellent snooze position so when you want a nap, the Seattle can adapt to give you some sound rest.
- Full matching fabric cover on elevated inner frame ensures the chair’s inner mechanics are not visible at any position
- Three motors enable leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- The backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- Intalift mechanism will rise and tilt users to their feet using minimal space
- Safety mechanism minimises the risk of trapping
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Inbuilt fail-safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate 5 button handset
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in luxurious Rembrandt fabric with 3 colour options – Terracotta, Green or Cream
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
|Weight Capacity (Kg)||146|
|Weight Capacity||23 Stone|
We offer free delivery on all orders, generally if the order is a boot scooter or smaller it will be sent via courier on a next working day service. Larger items are not usually delivered by courier and you will be scheduled in for delivery within 5 working days
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed Fri-Sun will be shipped Monday to prevent purchases sitting in distribution centres over the weekend.
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 48 Months
Alternatively spread the cost even further with a flexible finance package up to 48 months.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months. To apply simply add this product cart then at checkout choose 'Pay Monthly' as your payment method.
You can use the finance calculator on the product page to see an example of payments.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.