- Weight Limit:23 Stone / 150 kg
- Motor: Dual
- Width: 80cm / 31"
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
Seattle - Classic Design With Traditional Button Back
If you're looking for a more classic look, the Seattle is the way to go. With a traditional button back design & explicit attention to detail, this recliner manages to be one of the most unique. Every last detail has been thought through when designing the Seattle, there's even a safety mechanism that allows the chair to stop if somethings caught in the mechanism. However, the chance of this happening is reduced thanks to the chairs interior upholstery that manages to cover the mechanics of the chair.
The reclining mechanism that powers the Seattle is reliable & makes ease of lifting, lowering and reclining you to your perfect level of comfort. What really stands out about the high-quality motors inside the Seattle is their subtle operation. Everything about the Seattle is effortless, so when you want to change position the quiet motors operate smoothly & efficiently. The Seattle isn't only brilliant for relaxing, it's also capable of reclining to an excellent snooze position so when you want a nap, the Seattle can adapt to give you some sound rest.
- Full matching fabric cover on elevated inner frame ensures the chair’s inner mechanics are not visible at any position
- Three motors enable leg rest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- The backrest can be positioned upright while leg rest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- Intalift mechanism will rise and tilt users to their feet using minimal space
- Safety mechanism minimises the risk of trapping
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Fully padded chaise for increased comfort
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- Inbuilt fail-safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Comes with a simple to operate 5 button handset
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in luxurious Rembrandt fabric with 3 colour options – Terracotta, Green or Cream
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
|Max User Weight (St.)||23|
|Seat Depth (cm)||50|
|Seat Width (Cm)||47|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .