Starting at the fully adjustable suspension, the scooter has been redesigned from the ground up. The driving position has been likened to that of a car; the tiller pivots half way down so the controls are positioned similar to that of a car’s steering wheel. The rack and pinion steering combined with the steering wheel is the nearest experience you will find to driving a car. Having the 3 wheel design enables a user with long legs or a fused / fixed knee to stretch their legs out with ample room.
One fantastic feature of the Galaxy Plus 3 is the speed sensitive steering. Should you need to turn sharply whilst at high speed, the scooter automatically reduces your speed to maintain stability- another Excel first.
Comfort has been a big factor in the design; the front and rear axles both have suspension fitted, and also a secondary suspension on the seat post maintains the most comfortable ride possible. Why settle for second best?
Your reason for choosing Excel Galaxy Plus 3:
- Dual suspension scooter;
- Seat post suspension;
- Luxury rotating captain’s seat
- Whisper-quiet motor;
- 3 wheel design giving unlimited leg room;
- Tactile positive press buttons on the dashboard;
- Steering wheel style tiller layout;
- Application of latest technology for efficient and economical driving;
- Recliner Adjustment correct seated position;
- Lots of leg room for individual comfort seat;
- Adjustable steering for maximum control.