Looking for a scooter packed with extras? Look no further than the Pride Raptor
Combining sleek looks, solid design and advanced safety features the Pride Raptor is one of our best scooters yet.
The raptor tiller has an easy to read LCD console showing your estimated speed, mileage and a clear battery display. The Raptor’s tiller also features a hand brake with a regenerative braking system, this ensures a safe gradual slowdown when you release the throttle.
The two rear-view mirrors, full Low-Energy LED lighting including front rear and turn signals affords full visibility for increased safety.
Not forgetting the riders comfort the Pride Raptor comes fully equipped with front and rear suspension for smoothing out those bumps on varied terrain, whilst the limited recline black vinyl fold flat seat with angle & width adjustable armrests further improve the ride.
That’s not all, further enhancing the Pride Raptor’s feature list are the convenience options. A secure lockable under seat storage compartment made easy to use with the seat support rod and another storage compartment on the front tiller give you plenty of space to store those day to day items and even your shopping.
The Pride Raptor has a max user weight of 28.5 stone and can go up to 31 miles on a single charge.
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Full LED lighting package with directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Limited recline, fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
|Battery Weight (each)||23.8 kg Each|
|Weight Capacity||28 Stone 8 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||8 mph (12.8 km/h)|
|Ground Clearance||1.3 in. (35 mm) at anti-tip bracket, 6.1 in. (157 mm) at side deck, 3.5 in. (91 mm) at center of frame|
|Overall Length||151 cm (59.34″)|
|Overall Width||69 cm (27″)|
|Turning Radius||151.4 cm (59.64″)|
|Standard Controls||LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display|
|Heaviest Piece (when disassembled)||n/a|
|Total Weight (without batteries)||94.6 kg (208.6 lbs)|
|Suspension||Front and rear|
|Battery Requirements||Type: Two 12-volt, deep-cycle Size: 75 Ah (standard)|
|Seating||Type: Limited recline highback with headrest Weight: 37 lbs. (16.8 kg) Material: Black Vinyl Width: 20 in. (508 mm) Depth: 18 in. (457.2 mm)|
|Tyres||Type: Tubeless pneumatic Front and Rear: 15.2 cm (16″)|