The Drive Scout 3 has many new features which are only normally found on larger scooters.
The Drive Scout 3 is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble—perfect for taking wherever you want to go. It can be taken apart quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into your car.. The Drive Scout 3 also offers great features like the quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make using the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity.
Its also the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard. It also features the next generation Drive splitting mechanism.
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360 degrees for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable seat to suit user comfort requirements
- Delta bars as standard
- Easy to change body panels
- Easy tiller adjustment to suit user requirements
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non marking tyres
- Width adjustable flip up armrests for added flexibility
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
Order today from Great British Mobility and get 12 months warranty and 3 months insurance on your Mobility Scooter completely free.
No Deposit Mobility Scooter Finance is available allowing you to save your budget and spread the cost over up to 4 years. Simply apply at checkout for an instant decision.