The Drive Scout 3 – Compact Lightweight & Super Portable
The Drive Scout 3 is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble— therefore a perfect choice for portability. It can be taken apart quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into your car. The Drive Scout 3 also offers great features like the quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make using the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity.
All You Need From A Portable Scooter
With extra safety measures such as reliable Anti-rollback for steep climbs and electromagnetic brakes, you can have confidence in your Drive Scout 3 wherever you are. Also, it’s the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, the ergonomic design will aid your comfort and positioning when driving your mobility scooter. Furthermore, with a fully adjustable design, you can find your perfect level of comfort: 360-degree seat swivel, tiller adjustments and adjustable flip-up armrests allow you to make the scooter fit you perfectly.
As well as a fully adjustable design, you can easily change the body panels of you Drive Scout 3 to suit your personality. A removable basket allows you to make your mobility scooter look even more unique. Finally, for that extra touch of style, the silver wheel hubs with black tyres will enable you to stand out from the crowd.
- Top speed of 4mph
- Maximum range of 10 miles on a full battery charge
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360 degrees for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable seat to suit user comfort requirements
- Delta bars as standard
- Easy to change body panels
- Easy tiller adjustment to suit user requirements
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non-marking tyres
- Width adjustable flip-up armrests for added flexibility
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
Order today from Great British Mobility and get 12 months warranty and 3 months insurance on your Mobility Scooter completely free.
No Deposit Mobility Scooter Finance is available allowing you to save your budget and spread the cost over up to 4 years. Simply apply at checkout for an instant decision.