The Drive Scout has many new features which are only commonly found on larger scooters. Its the first Drive mini scooter to include Delta Bars as standard, it also features the next generation Drive splitting mechanism for easy disassembly. Drives Scout mobility scooter has earned itself a large user-base with overall well-satisfied customers giving it a 4/5 star review rating on Amazon. That rating speaks for itself.
- Top speed of 4mph*
- A maximum range of 10 miles on full battery charge*
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360′ for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable seat to suit user comfort requirements
- Delta bars as standard
- Easy to change body panels
- Easy tiller adjustment to suit user requirements
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non-marking tyres
- Width adjustable flip-up armrests for added flexibility
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Anti-rollback system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Weight capacity 130kg (20st)
Order today from Great British Mobility and get 12 months warranty and 3 months insurance on your Mobility Scooter completely free.
No Deposit Mobility Scooter Finance is available allowing you to save your budget and spread the cost over up to 4 years. Simply apply at checkout for an instant decision.