The Drive ST1D Mobility Scooter – Lightweight and Powerful
The Drive ST1D Scooter builds on the compact and stylish ST1 with some added extras. Retaining the lightweight and powerful design, the Drive ST1D also provides larger wheels with a higher ground clearance.
Like the ST1, the Drive ST1D has been designed to be very easy to take apart and put back together, so it’s perfect for putting in the car boot to take on day trips and holidays. The ST1D is also ideal if you need a scooter which can be compactly stored when not in use.
- Top speed of 4mph*.
- Maximum range of 6 miles on a full battery charge*.
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat.
- Larger wheels providing a higher ground clearance.
- Adjustable hand knob on the front tiller allows user to choose different positions to suit them.
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling.
- Splits easily for storage and transportation.
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user.
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360′ for easy transfers on and off the scooter.
- Delta bars as standard.
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation.
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 41kg (91lb).
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety.
- Fitted with reflectors and illuminated controls to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark.
- Increased clearance between integrated bumper and wheels for a smoother ride.
- Front removable storage basket as standard.
- Grey puncture proof non-marking tyres.
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard.
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills.
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on.
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**.
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard.
- Available in Ruby Red or Sapphire Blue.
- Optional extras – Rear basket and additional storage options.
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st).
Order today from Great British Mobility and get 12 months warranty and 3 months insurance on your Mobility Scooter completely free.
No Deposit Mobility Scooter Finance is available allowing you to save your budget and spread the cost over up to 4 years. Simply apply at checkout for an instant decision.