- Carry Limit: 18 Stone / 114 Kg
- Range: 25 Miles / 40 Km
- Seat Width: 480 mm
Choose your payment term
The Shoprider Lugano - Ride With Confidence
As one of the most comfortable powerchairs on the market, you can be sure that the Shoprider Lugano will be a suitable choice if you're taking long journeys. With a fully adjustable seat base, no position is off-limits and you can let your Lugano adapt to your desired position so there is no compromise on comfort and no extras required to get the most out of your powerchair.
Don't Compromise On Comfort
When it comes to powerchairs, comfort should be the number one priority. When you get the Lugano you not only get a great value mobility solution, you also get to experience true comfort that lasts all day. The captain's seat with headrest has an angle-adjustable backrest so you can adjust the chair to your ideal position. As well as this, with a height and angle adjustable seat base, you get plenty of opportunities to adjust the seat to make it fit you perfectly.
A Smooth Ride
Enjoy a hassle-free ride with the Lugano powerchair, don't be worried about potentially uneven or bumpy terrain and glide effortlessly to where you need to go. Featuring separate front and rear wheel axles, you can count on the Lugano to provide a butter-smooth ride every time. Furthermore, enjoy a trouble-free ride in busy areas, and inside where space is limited, thanks to a dual-motor mid-wheel drive system. This technology enables you to turn on the spot so you have precise control over the movement of the powerchair.
- 1. Captain seat and headrest
- 2. Angle adjustable backrest (fold down)
- 3. Height and angle adjustable seat base
- 4. Articulating front and rear wheel axles, help achieve a more comfortable ride
- 5. Designed in easy to dismantle sections (ideal for transporting or storing)
- 6. Two motor mid-wheel drive system enabling a 360-degree turn within its own length
- 7. Extendable VSI control unit (for right or left hand use)
- 8. Height and width adjustable arms
- 9. Flip-up padded armrests
- 10. Direct access to battery and free-wheel release mechanism
- 11. Lap belt
- 12. Pneumatic mid-wheel tyres
|Battery Size (Amps)||75|
|Max User Weight (St.)||18|
|Wheel Type||Mid-Wheel Drive|
|Seat Width (inches)||19|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .