Drive S1 Wheelchair
- A cost effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medicals wheelchair range
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- All round solid puncture proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs
- 32cm (12.5") rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant
- 61cm (24") composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
- Transit Model - Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support
- Self Propel Model - Comes with heel strap as standard for foot support
|Max User Weight (St.)||18|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .