- Weight Limit:25 Stone / 150 kg
- Motor: Single or Dual (+£79)
- Width: 90cm / 36"
*Minimum deposit is 10% of the purchase price. Deposit is payable being accepted for finance and before delivery of purchase. First monthly instalment is due 30 days after delivery of purchase.
The Lars Riser recliner - Comfort Built Around You
The Lars riser recliner will look great in any living room thanks to its high-quality leather upholstery with the choice of 4 different colours. As well as style, the Lars brings new levels of comfort into your life. Thanks to the ergonomically contoured seat back and padded upholstery, you'll be more comfortable than ever before. Choose from infinite different positions with the Dual motor option using the 5 button handset and find your perfect position.
A Chair That Cares
The Lars is a recliner chair that cares for your posture as well as your comfort. It can help users who struggle to stand and sit down because of conditions like MS, Arthritis or circulation problems. It does this by giving you the 'boost' that you need to stand up and lowering you gently when you want to sit down. Once you're sat down, the Lars' economic design distributes your body weight evenly so you can use the chair for longer without getting pressure sores
- Stylish and modern leather design to add to any decor
- Two motors enable legrest to be elevated/lowered and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated, for example, to watch TV
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation
- Quiet motors provide a smooth and discreet operation
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back and padded upholstery for added comfort and support
- Convenient side pocket for easy storage
- Safety key is built into a hand controller to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Quality assured, meeting all relevant fire retardancy standards
- In built fail safe battery back-up system which enables the chair to be raised and lowered in the event of a power failure*
- Dual motor comes with a 5 button handset
- Features castors to aid movement across all surfaces
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up and sitting down due to restricted mobility e.g. those with MS, Arthritis, Rheumatism, circulation problems
- Available in a luxurious leather with 4 colour options – Black, Burgundy, Brown or Cream
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (25st)
|Max User Weight (St.)||25|
|Seat Depth (cm)||53|
|Seat Width (Cm)||45|
Finance is available on any order over £280. To apply simply add this product to the basket
and at checkout choose 'apply for finance' as your payment method.
Most orders are dispatched on the same day (Cut-Off 3pm). Larger items can take up to 5 days for delivery.
If you require delivery on a certain date, please call us first on: 0161 711 0711 .