We offer free delivery on all orders. Orders are sent by courier within 5 working days. Smaller items such as boot scooters are usually delivered next working day.
If you require delivery on a specific day please contact us so we can arrange this.
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Free courier delivery does not include assembly of the scooter or bringing it into your house. If you do not have help to do this or are not comfortable with the self-assembly of your scooter, please arrange for a friend or family member to help you. If you can't get help, please consider the serviced delivery option. You can also get in touch on 0161 711 0711 as it may be that we can offer discount serviced delivery if we are already in your area
Orders placed on a bank holiday Monday will be shipped on Tuesday.
£79 Serviced Delivery
A trained engineer will come out to deliver your product at a pre-arranged convenient time usually within 5 working days.
All products receive a full pre-delivery inspection and are assembled prior to delivery.
You will receive a comprehensive free demonstration to ensure you are fully aware of how to use the equipment.
We will then give you an essential user safety brief and leave you with a manual to cover all aspects of daily use.
What To Do If You Change Your Mind
Returning or Exchanging an unwanted order after despatch
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- You must return your order to "Great British Mobility, Mobility House, Owen Street, Preston, PR1 5DT", We recommend TNT/FedEx to do this.
- We can arrange a collection for you for you on larger powered items such as scooters, chairs & £15 on smaller items such as manual wheelchairs.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone or email to notify.
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than standard delivery.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, we reserve the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are built to order, have been adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- Where a product needs to be dismantled to be returned we are happy to arrange for an engineer to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
- It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns or repair service as painless as possible.
- If the fault occurs within 14 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you either a free repair, exchange or refund.
- We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
Low Deposit Finance Up To 24 Months
We can offer pay monthly options just give us a call on 0161 711 0711 for an instant decision alternatively place your order through the website choosing pay monthly as your payment method and we will call you.
Finance is available on any order over £280 for up to 48 months.
What Is VAT Relief?
To keep things simple, All our prices are displayed without VAT as we assume you are eligible for VAT relief. You will be asked to self certify your eligibility at the checkout page when placing an order.
Am I Eligible?
For VAT purposes, you have a long-term illness or are disabled if you meet any of the following conditions:
you have a physical or mental impairment which has a long-term and substantial adverse effect upon your ability to carry out everyday activities.
you have a condition that the medical profession treats as a chronic sickness, such as diabetes. you are terminally ill.
So, you don't qualify if you are elderly but otherwise able-bodied, or if you're only temporarily disabled or incapacitated. You don't have to physically buy the goods in person.
If your parent, guardian, wife or husband buys the goods and services for you, then you will not be charged VAT. What counts as personal or domestic use? Personal or domestic use means that the goods or services are supplied for your own private use, rather than for business purposes.
If you need any further information on whether you are eligible to receive goods or services zero-rated for VAT you should contact the HMRC National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000.