If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please either call us on 0161 711 0711 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We usually despatch items on the same or next day to give you quick delivery, so please try and get in touch as soon as possible if there's a problem with your order.
Returning an order after despatch
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone or email to notify.
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- We will not refund you any supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than standard delivery.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, we reserve the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are built to order, have been adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- Where a product needs to be dismantled to be returned we are happy to arrange for an engineer to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
- It’s bad enough that your product develops a fault, so we try to make our returns or repair service as painless as possible.
- If the fault occurs within 14 days of purchase (or delivery ) we will always offer you either a repair, exchange or refund.
- If the fault with your product occurs within its guarantee period (normally 12 months from delivery) we will fix it quickly at no cost. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.
- We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.